CBD+THC Salve for Inflammation and Pain. Back and Knees Please!
Pain and inflammation know no age boundaries. At 34 with a whole lot more, her back and knees are supposed to carry through the day. If you’re like Chassity, sometimes you need a bit more relief.
After an accident, she needed 800 mg of Ibuprofen just to get through the day, and now she is looking for an alternative to a pill. Listen to her describe how she tamed the inflammation and pain with a few different strategies and combinations of CBD and THC salve.
In fact, one of the biggest uses for topical cannabis products like a CBD Salve is for musculoskeletal complaints. A 2019 report from the Arthritis Foundation found that 79% of the 2,600 arthritis patients surveyed had considered using CBD or had already used it. Another study found a ‘statistically significant reduction in intense pain and sharp pain’ with the repeated application of a topical CBD product. Would you benefit, too?
In this episode, you will learn:
- How CBD salve is used differently from a combination CBD/THC salve.
- Which might be best for long-term inflammation vs. immediate pain relief.
- When and how often do you apply these topical salves/creams/balms.
- What other approaches were tried such as Ibuprofen, weight-loss, etc.
- A recap of ‘How, When and Why’ to use a salve for inflammation and for pain. Or both.
Download this episode and share it with someone you know. Check out past episodes for other cannabis stories to learn more.
For premium CBD products we curated, go to www.GrandmaAndHerGummies.com to find Sleep Gummies, Salves, Bath Bombs and more.
Finally, please RATE + SHARE our podcast – your support matters to keep this education series on track.
For premium CBD products curated by us, visit our shop!