So, you have chronic pain from an injury and want to try some cannabis salve or cream but don’t know what kind, which formulation or even where to get it.
Listen and get some ideas from a former trial lawyer, self-admitted skeptic, and warrior athlete. Donald says he’s “skeptical of everything until evidence is presented to prove something!” which his wife solidly confirms. Who can blame him after 4-5 wrist and arm surgeries and 2 major shoulder surgeries.
Guess what? He found the evidence in cannabis topical salves, and it has improved his quality of life. He remains very active in the gym and still teaches his grandson golf lessons, so this is a success story.
In this episode, you will learn:
- There are two (2) stories here:
- WHEN Donald used the CBD salve, and why.
- WHY he switched to a THC-dominant salve for a specific injury.
- An easy way to remember the difference between CBD and THC in a simple saying.
- What was the ‘game-changer’ in his mind.
- What is next for him with cannabis wellness now that he experienced success.
- Where YOU can find some of the CBD salve for yourself.
- Words of wisdom that ‘it’s not about getting high; it’s about getting better.’
Also, join us and download our upcoming episodes where you will learn ‘Key Questions YOU can ask the Dispensary Agent and your Doctor’ and ‘Where to Find a Cannabis Coach or Nurse for Help’ to guide and personalize your own experience and wellness journey.
Finally, please RATE + SHARE our podcast – your support matters to keep this education series on track.
For premium CBD products curated by us, go to www.GrandmaAndHerGummies.com
For premium CBD products curated by us, visit our shop!