Have you ever been to a ‘Cannabis Curious Club’ meeting? What questions would you ask?
This past weekend, it was a packed house at The Brookwood where a group of people gave themselves permission to be ‘cannabis curious’ and they came together to learn and share stories.
It was a diverse group of young (50s), older (80s), grandmas, grandpas, white, black, single people, and couples – and they all had one thing in common: learning more about the basics of medical cannabis.
Their reasons varied as much as their conditions, such as arthritis, knee pain, and poor sleep to not knowing what to ask their doctors or how to know the right serving size or dose of that yummy gummy!
Most importantly, this discussion was NOT about getting high. It was about getting better: Better Sleep, Better Relief, Better Quality of Life! This episode is a short highlight of the topics we covered in this fun and informative Cannabis Curious Club meeting.
In this episode, you will learn:
- A short history of cannabis, including paying taxes with it in the U.S.
- Hemp (full of CBD) has been around thousands of years and why.
- Top questions on how cannabis can help with arthritis, sleep, etc.
- Important questions to ask your doctor and when/if you go to a dispensary.
- Guidelines for dosing amounts, especially for gummies and tincture drops.
- How long will it take to feel the effects and why to wait (start low dose, go slow).
- What is the most important thing to look for on a cannabis product package.
- Key therapeutic differences between THC vs. CBD.
- A tip to remember: “Too High Compound vs. Clear Benefits Derived.”
Download this episode and check out past episodes for the fun cannabis stories to learn more. In our future episodes you will hear more about cannabis for your pets, for sleep issues and more. If you want the list of questions to ask your doctor, go to our shop and it will come with your next purchase of CBD products. (Update: our Sleep Gummies have arrived, and they are awesome. Check out the link listed below).
For premium CBD products curated by us, go to www.GrandmaAndHerGummies.com
Finally, please RATE + SHARE our podcast – your support matters to keep this education series on track.
For premium CBD products curated by us, visit our shop!