Need help to understand if cannabis can work for you? Got basic questions? Want detailed answers?
Listen to learn about a national Nurse Hotline with Registered Nurses trained in cannabis medicine and therapeutics. Katherine Golden, Founder & CEO of Leaf411 will tell you all about why this hotline is so important and how you can use it today. The hotline is free, and there is a trove of additional resources and services you can access. So, give it a call for guidance and education, and tell ‘em Steve sent you. But first, download and check out this episode of Grandma and her Gummies to learn much more.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The top 3 health conditions and reasons why people call the Hotline.
- Key trends and how a Registered Nurse can help you.
- Is THC good for anxiety? Or is THC evil?
- What makes a gummy a good place to start.
- How ‘evidence-based’ research is used to guide advice for patients.
- What is free and when might you incur a cost?
- Where to find additional resources to help you on your cannabis journey.
In addition to downloading this episode, check out past episodes and the cannabis stories as well as our future episodes where you will learn about how cannabis is used for common conditions such as arthritis, chronic pain, and sleep issues.
Finally, please RATE + SHARE our podcast – your support matters to keep this education series on track.
For premium CBD products curated by us, go to www.GrandmaAndHerGummies.com
For premium CBD products curated by us, visit our shop!